I don't exactly know how I ended up back at this blog from two years ago, but nonetheless, when I was on the Blogger website trying to create a new blog, I "magically" ended up signed on here with an email account that I had only created one year ago. I thought this account was long gone. Perhaps it was fate or destiny. Or perhaps it is just a media conspiracy, and the geniuses at Google are involved in it.
As a result (or regardless), I have chosen to leave all my old blog posts intact, and up there for any lingering curiosity about how I responded to issues/topics/media that were a part of Anthropology 102 with Prof. Kim Hedrick (great prof by the way). So feel free to read my old ramblings if you so dare, and - no holds barred - I welcome your feedback/criticism on my college freshman self, and any comparisons you may want to make between what I wrote two years ago and what I hope to continue from here on out.
I will warn you now that I don't have a great track record when it comes to maintaining a blog, but something feels different about this one. I suppose only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment